The hospitality industry in South Carolina employs thousands of people, and is one of the largest in the state.
From restaurants and hotels to golf courses and amusement parks, hospitality is big business in South Carolina, and each business within it relies on effective communication to do the following and more:
- Enhance guest experiences with improved customer service
- Keep various departments, employees, and managers connected and aligned
- Increase safety throughout the the property for staff and guests
- Ensure maintenance can be notified promptly for daily or unexpected tasks
- Manage multiple departments more effectively
The TRBOMAX™ system facilitates communication between a variety of devices – including computers, smart phones, and MOTOTRBO™ digital radios. This allows greater flexibility with communications tools for different members of your staff.
Why TRBOMAX for South Carolina Hospitality Businesses?
TRBOMAX delivers airtime and a communication system that works for widespread organizations, like amusement parks, golf courses, and sprawling resorts as well as more compact facilities like boutique hotels, inns, restaurants, and retail stores. Whatever the size of your business, you can count on our South Carolina Wide Area Radio System to deliver reliable coverage and high-quality communications.
Since TRBOMAX works in combination with MOTOTRBO digital two way radios, systems, and equipment, you have a wide range of digital radio devices and accessories to offer employees. For instance, front desk and customer service staff need lighter radios that offer more discrete communications, while security and maintenance staff need rugged radios designed to work in the elements and resist damage from drops, dust and water. These are some of the features you might look for when choosing MOTOTRBO radios to work with your TRBOMAX system:
- Battery life, iMPRES batteries offer extended talk-time
- Communications options, for solo, group or staff-wide messaging
- Discrete communication capabilities, including accessory compatibility
- Durable and rugged radios for daily use and exposure to wind, rain, dust and dirt
- Additional of accessories for hands-free communication, portability or enhanced audio
Every hospitality business is different and has different needs when it comes to airtime, wide area coverage, and equipment. We offer innovative and cost-effective solutions to meet all your airtime requirements. Contact us today to learn more about the airtime services we offer, South Carolina coverage, and how we can help your hospitality business profit from improved communications.
see for yourself
Request a Demo
Experience all digital TRBOMAX coverage and improve operational efficiency with Unified Team Communications for your business.