Connect security teams from multiple places, including offices, colleges, manufacturing environments and public spaces.
In the world of security, two-way radios are mainstays for communication. They’re portable, allow a quick response and allow reliable access to communication. Radios are commonly used to do all the following and more:
- Relay status reports, updates and data to security personnel
- Check on active alarms and report back to dispatchers
- Provide real-time information and updates for staff escorting clients or VIPs
- Coordinate with team members in multiple locations when problems or concerns arise
In emergency situations radios become lifelines allowing security personnel to relay emergency information, call for help, and respond to crisis situations. Because communications dead zones can have catastrophic consequences, you can’t afford for coverage to fail during emergencies.
TRBOMAX™ is proud to offer a South Carolina Wide Area Radio System that provides a high performance, high efficiency solution for secure voice and data communications to security firms throughout the state. Whether your security organization works entirely in one location or you have employees scattered across cities or throughout the state, our communication solution can help you ensure outstanding coverage to your staff when they need it most.
We offer an innovative communications platform, scalable to meet the needs of your team as it grows, which works seamlessly with a wide range of Motorola two-way radios.
What to Look for When Choosing Radios for Your Security Business
With TRBOMAX as the communication provider for your security teams, it’s time to consider what to look for when choosing radios for your team. Because your teams work long hours in less than ideal conditions, sometimes exposed to harsh weather conditions or noise, it’s important to be selective when choosing radios. These are some of the features to consider:
- Battery life with many models having iMPRES batteries
- Advanced safety features like Lone Worker, Man Down, and others to ensure staff safety
- Durability for increased life-span
- Device ergonomics so your team can use their radio efficiently
- Communication clarity like voice enhancement and background noise reduction
Sometimes, especially if you offer personal protection and security services, discrete communications are necessary. MOTOTRBO offers smaller radios, with microphones, and earpieces to fit your needs.
Contact us today to learn more about the service we provide and how it can help you improve communications, safety, and efficiency for your entire security team.
see for yourself
Request a Demo
Experience all digital TRBOMAX coverage and improve operational efficiency with Unified Team Communications for your business.